“Does what it says”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Address Of Lymigton Road
Description: Address Of Lymigton Road
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Upton Cantonese provides both delivery and collection options. The delivery is always as per their estimate of delivery times and I can't fault this. The food is always hot and packaging is satisfactory. The food has always been of average quality, I've eaten a lot better takeaways, likewise I've eaten a lot worse takeaways! I can't sing and dance about the quality as too be honest it's not five standard, nonetheless, if you just want to be fed with hot and relatively tasty food this is the place! I generally get four dishes, this feeds two people and your not left feeling hungry. The price I pay generally is about £25 obviously this will vary depending on what you buy! My personal opinion is that for the price you don't quite get the standard you'd expect, don't let this put you off as the food is perfectly enjoyable, I just think there is lots of room for improvement, especially at the prices they charge! On the whole I'd recommend this place, I keep going back but do question the prices they charge!