“Holiday crazy golf near our hotel.”

Jungle Journey Adventure Golf
Ranked #3 of 11 Fun & Games in Torquay
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My 7 year old son and I have played 4 nights in a row and loved every minute. A good, fun course to play day or night. The young lady behind the counter was fab- so nice to meet a genuinely helpful person!! Thank you.

2  Thank DavidAndMikeandCindy

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We visited on our last day and had great fun. Good value for money and very clean and tidy. Staff were friendly too.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Playing golf here was a laugh with my children, we all had a lot of fun losing the balls in the water about 8 times! It could of been maintained a little better as some of the holes had damaged bricks around the edges. It looked as though it should of had animal noises there but the speakers had all fallen apart. I thought it was a little expensive for the amount of time we were playing but overall a fun 30 mins

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Value for money, we all enjoyed our round of adventure golf. Great for kids and adults. Really clean and well maintained

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Love this course. We do pirate cove in paignton aswell which is great but I win more here so I'm bias! We'll maintained fun course. You can get money off the two courses if you alternate- discount on the scorecard. Lovely location lots of fun.