“Funny & atractive”

Jungle Journey Adventure Golf
Ranked #3 of 11 Fun & Games in Torquay
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Even if it was first time when we played golf, it was great fun. All the obstacles and the little jungle created there are special and it was a really adventure to try and score.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I thought this was a bit steep at £5.50 per person, but I have to say - it was the best constructed crazy golf site I've been to (and I've been to a view... in various countries!).

Full 18 holes (including the final 'win a free game' hole), including water bunkers, gaps to hit the ball over and some really fun pitches.

If you like crazy golf I reckon you have to try it.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Family of six adults had good fun for a couple of hours on one of the more challenging crazy golf courses. Bit expensive but there are £1 vouchers around (if you remember to take them with you!).

1  Thank Mothergoosethemoose
Reviewed September 3, 2012

As crazy golf goes this is one of the better ones. It's kept in good condition and it's good value for money.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

but I do love a bit of crazy golf. This was a nice long course, not to expensive and well looked after.