“great place”

The Bay Tree Cafe
Ranked #57 of 353 Restaurants in Torquay
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Your friendly, traditional, family run cafe serving good hearty food at good value prices. Call in for traditional English breakfasts, snacks or lunches, teas, Italian style coffees (roasted in Devon), cool milk shakes and indulgent hot chocolates
Reviewed April 4, 2013

i often go here for breakfast with my mum, they do amazing fresh food, and they do the best vegetarian breakfast i have tried in torquay. it is a smart and clean place. very friendly staff. they do not except credit/debit cards but there are 4 banks very close. it is in a great location's. i wuld recommend this to all my friends.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Had lunch on Good Friday - we didn't order anything that was exactly on the menu, but that wasn't a problem. The food was brilliant and service very friendly and very reasonable too.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My wife & I had a late breakfast here on 18th march 2013. I had the large full english & the wife had a medium. Freshly cooked to perfection, using quality fresh ingredients, we thoroughly enjoyed our meal here & would highly recommend this establishment.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My 92 year old Mum who lives nearby recommended The Bay Tree. I had the all day breakfast which was huge whilst Mum had the medium size which again was hearty. So 2 breakfasts, toast and 2 pots of tea for £10. Quick and polite service in a clean and bright setting. Good range of home cooked food. Will visit again when I'm back in Torquay. Fab!

1  Thank Roger M
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Pleasant staff who made us very welcome. Value for money meals and drinks served with a touch of class. Highly recommendable