“Home from home”

Riviera Nights Guest House
Riviera Nights Guest House
Ranked #117 of 149 Torquay B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I booked at the last minute and got a very comfortable double room for the one night I needed it. With a very warm and genuine welcome from the owners and a delicious breakfast I couldn't wish for more. I would have cheerfully stayed longer and next time I go to the area I hope I can stay there again. Thanks Paul and Pania you deserve to do well.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We stayed as a family of three , from the minute we arrived to the minute we departed Pania and Paul could not do enough for us.Our room was clean,bright and airy,the cooked breakfast was superb and the best tasting coffee ever,they took the time to speak to us,as in many B+B's we've stayed in this hasn't always been the case.I would defintely recommend a stay here,we found a lovely little Italian by the harbour called the Macaris to eat in.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I went with my family and stayed for one night. we booked one family room and one double room. The rooms are very clean and newly refurbished. More importantly, the host was amazing as she was trying to do everything she can to make the residents happy. She made sure the breakfast was to our liking and even though there was a lot for her to do, she always had time for a friendly chat and always had a bright smile. It felt like we were staying at a friend's house rather than a hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms available on the ground floor for those who cant climb the stairs
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Me and my friends arrived at the B&B on Friday afternoon, and were warmly greeted by a lovely family.
We were shown to out triple room which was lovely and so comfortable and plenty of complimentary tea/coffee. The breakfast was lovely even though I prefer my light breakfast like cereal my friends had poached on toast and enjoyed it. The B&B was set back from the road and you could not here the traffic. On departing the B&B we could not get a taxi as it was radio 1 big weekend. So Paul the owner took us one of us to the station and then drove us to pick up my friends car up. Nothing was too much trouble and I am sure this B&B will be very popular soon, as they are such lovely hosts. Thank you

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 26, 2011

We had a wonderful stay in this lovely B&B. The room was well decorated and comfortable. The breakfast was of a very high standard. However, the aspect that sets it apart from other B&B's I have been to was it's owners, who were so welcoming and helpful, nothing seemed too much trouble. We will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Had a great holiday. Clean, comfortable, and friendly. Great breakfast. We will be sending all our freinds, we are great fans of the British coast and love to see things well done, Paul and Pania were lovley hosts. Thanks again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Had a lovely stay at Riviera Nights. Paul & Pania were so welcoming. The guest house is clean and decorated to a high standard, thanks for a lovely stay

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family