TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Starburst

I watched Starburst tonight at Babbacombe Theatre staring Steve Laister and a superb supporting... read more

Reviewed today
Phil S
Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
Quaint and superb theatre

A small (600 capacity) very quaint theatre, that has superb acoustics. All (comfortable) seats... read more

Reviewed today
PaulandColette
Widnes, United Kingdom

All reviews west end steve laister christmas show singers and dancers love music christmas crackers great cast opening night excellent entertainment well worth a visit value for money comedy spellbound talented performance audience costumes
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A great show. Very entertaining and well worth seeing. A nice, clean theatre with pleasant, friendly staff. Will visit again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a fabulous show for adults, I'm someone who doesn't particularly like comedy, but this show had me crying tears of laughter. It had something for everyone, singing, dancing and comedy, a true variety show. I would highly recommend anyone to go and watch it, it's the best £20 I've spent in a long time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent show singers were very very good .Comics funny if not exactly P C they could also sing .All the dancers very professional .The Child performers did a very good job .Worth a visit .

Reviewed September 16, 2019

A party of us from the hotel were we were staying at attended the show I was presently surprised by the very talented singers and dancers it was an amazing show not to be missed.

Reviewed September 15, 2019

A group of us came along on Wednesday evening to watch Starburst. For me it was my second visit.Fantastic little Theatre,Fantastic staff and Fantastic show. Would like to mention Lindsey Collards amazing tribute to Victoria Wood as it so made us laugh.She is a great entertainer and has a fantastic voice.Thank you to you all we enjoyed every minute.