“Excellent value for money! ”

The Willow Tree Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery
Ranked #258 of 353 Restaurants in Torquay
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery we’re a friendly bunch and pride ourselves on giving the warmest of welcomes. So when you pop over to our place, whether it’s to catch up with friends over a refreshing drink or because you just can’t be bothered to cook, we hope you’ll find it like a home from home – without the washing up! We’ve something for all the family - from freshly carved, slow cooked roasts, stonebaked pizzas made from 100% fresh dough, tasty pub classics like hand battered fish, plus a range of burgers and vegetarian dishes.
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

I took my grandparents here for lunch. My grandfather and my boyfriend opted for the carvery whilst my gran and I had fish. I can't fault anything about the place. We usually go to the Toby carvery in exeter - but will be going here from now on. The food was lovely, staff were friendly and they didn't charge for soda water!! We will be back!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We have been a few times food has been very good. However they where unable to make tea or coffee, 1 of the toilets where out of order, and the other never had a toilet seat, but on the hole the staff where friendly and accommodating

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We have used this pub/restaurant on many occasions over the years,but never at weekend. Now I know why. The place is full of families with unruly children. The tables are a complete mess with insufficient staff to clean them.The food.....much of the veg was under-cooked, however the meats were excellent. The bar is also under staffed but at least they managed a smile.As a previous person stated same food as weekday but £3 more...that's not a problem for supply and demand, however, the poor service and and disgraceful tables are unacceptable.

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Popped in for a family lunch.

Only visible food was carvery, which is £3 more expensive than a weekday carvery (??) .. However, ordered the sharing platter, chips and a sandwich. Hands down it was the worst food I've ever looked at, I actually didn't even bring myself to eat anything . The fryers obviously needed changing, as the onions rings were black!! Even the sandwich was greasy?!? Even though the food was cheap, it still wasn't worth it.

The toilets; one of which was out of order, the working one didn't even have a toilet seat on it.

Safely say we'll never return there and highly recommend no one else does.

1  Thank Slmoorey
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Popped in for some lunch . We opted for the carvery which at around £4 you can't really complain but you defiantly get what you pay for . Huge amounts of overlooked veg , soggy roasties and dry meat .