I stayed in apartment 5 with my 3 children aged 8, 10 and 12. The apartment was very clean and had everything we needed. The bed was very comfortable, and the shower worked well. The only negative comments I have are that the plan was to have 2 of my children sharing the sofa bed, but it was a bit small for this, so one of them slept on a blow up bed on the floor. The one on the sofa bed thought the sofa bed was great though. If you do plan to have 2 children sharing the sofa bed, this would probably be fine if they are 5 or younger. Also, the lounge and kitchen are one room which means that anyone sleeping on the sofa bed has to share a room with the boiler which may be a problem if you aren't a deep enough sleeper. I looked at quite a few self-catering apartments and this was the only one I could find that would allow us to stay for less than a full week. A full week anywhere in the area was just too expensive for us so I was really pleased to find Astor House. The location is great for the beach, and the children said the garden was like something in an Agatha Christie book, so they enjoyed looking for clue even though they hadn't managed to discover a murder yet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning uninterrupted views south facing balconies and recently refurbished give an excellent holiday experience. Plumlocations offers Great Locations . Resident Housekeeper . 24/7 Access . Wifi . Family owned ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Astor House Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astor House Apartments Hotel Torquay
- Astor House Apartments Torquay, Devon