“Birthday Dinner !”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We popped in here on a Wednesday Evening to celebrate a birthday, although it wasn't to busy we had a good time.

We chose a starter and main from the Monday to Thursday Menu at £12.99 for the 2 courses.

It was very good, Meals for 3 + 2 drinks each all under £55 - Bargain !

We will recommend.

1  Thank ParksGuest

Reviewed April 16, 2012

we were staying at the gleneagles for 2 nights we had a meal on the friday night which was so good we booked for the saturday night the steaks were the best we have ever had sweets were great could nt manage starters wine was good all in all well priced will be back again

Reviewed April 10, 2012

The Fountain was recommended to us by The Somerville where we stay to go for a quite meal and relaxing surroundings. I had the very best fillet steak (Exmoor steak) that i have had for many years anywhere. Really great food and very friendly staff. Was a nice touch when the chef came out to make sure that we were happy and that the steak was to my satisfaction. Great night to celebrate my wifes birthday. Can highly recommend it.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

My husband & I found this restaurant on the internet but most of our friends hadn't heard of it so we had no expectations either way. The restaurant itself, in terms of layout, is quite odd as it feels like someone's front room initially but the food made up for this!

The service was really friendly. I had the souffle followed by fish, both of which were delicous. My husband had the spring roll followed by the steak, again both of which were really tasty. The steak didn't look very appealing but my husband said it was cooked perfectly, as ordered.

Neither of us could fit in a pudding but the choices looked lovely. It's definitely worth a visit, but not the best in the area.

1  Thank manderley7614
Reviewed March 1, 2012

We Went there recently for a friends Birthday, 6 of us in total, Service was Brilliant - Very Friendly, Food was superb [quite reasonable]. Im guessing it was the owner, but he came round to all the tables after they had finished asking if everything was ok which i think is a lovely touch. Very Light and open in the Restaurant, cant wait to go back!! A**