We spent a week at this Premier Inn at the end of July/beginning of August with our two daughters. We had a family room in the newer part of the building. I initially had reservations about the room being on the ground floor as I didn't feel comfortable having the windows open at night and previous experience of Premier Inn air con hasn't been great. However the air con proved to be very efficient and we had an extremely comfortable sleep in a very generously proportioned room. The staff had been very helpful in terms of offering for us to move rooms the following night when the hotel would be less busy but this proved un-necessary in the end. The pleasant room was the usual standard of cleanliness and was serviced daily. We find Premier Inn great for staying in with our children and now favour their hotels over the more pricey fancy establishments as we tend not to make full use of the facilities when we stay with children. The location is very convenient for walking to the harbour, gardens, beaches and town centre. I note that some reviewers have been dissatisfied with the car park but there is a very reasonably priced municipal car park adjoining that always had spaces and let's face it, there is more to holidaying than parking your car! A great stay with no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon