This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel.I stayed here for 3 nights over Easter with my two daughters. We had room 231,overlooking the seafront, it was perfect.Our room was clean and bright,with a lovely clean bathroom and shower.We had lovely comfy beds with crisp clean bed linen. We found the staff pleasant and helpful. We did not eat at this hotel simply because I need a gluten free diet and there is a gluten free tea room 2 minutes up the road (the singing kettle) but we did book a breakfast the morning we were leaving and it was beautiful. My two daughters ate for free. The location of this hotel is brilliant. The station was just a 10 minute stroll along the seafront. The traffic noise could annoy a few but it did not bother us at all.I would return again and again to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon