Stayed here 15th and 16th March 2012.
The hotel is situated nicely next to the beach and has a wonderful view of the bay.
The rooms are what you come to expect in a Travel Inn - lots of room, with a large comfortable bed.
We had two peaceful nights there and were fully satisfied with the facilities.
Parking is free for guests.
Beware the bar closes at 11am which isn't a massive problem but worth knowing when you get back in from Torquay
There are two main ways into Torquay from the hotel:
1) walk along the beach heading towards the marina
2) come out of the hotel car park and head up the hill. When you are over the brow of the hill and heading down, turn right at the traffic lights.
Sunday dinner in the Weatherspoons in the marina was excellent value.
Good atmosphere and great staff in the Cyder Press pub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon