Enjoyed our stay in this friendly hotel which is on the outskirts of Torquay. We stayed in a bleak period in January. The management had left a little note advising that the heating had been turned up due to the sever cold weather condition which was very nice. We walked along the front into Town which was very pleasant. We didn't eat in the hotel but food looked good and it was extremely busy with people who were not staying at the hotel. Would visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon