Stayed two nights for some quiet Days in Torquay. Good location, 7 minute walk from both railway station and town centre. Nice viewa from some rooms, and very quiet even thought there is a busy road between the hotel and the sea.
Very nice staff, always willing to help. When my key did not work in the room door and I went down to reception, the receptionist went up with me, so that I would not have to come down again if there was another fault.
Room was fairly small, but I think they vary much in size as this an old building, bur the feel is modern and up to normal Premier Inn standards - to me that measn agood bed, celan room and all the facilities you expect of a hotel room. Nice bathtub and shower with real pressure!
Breakfast was just great - wonderful buffet with everything you like for 8,95 - recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon