We stayed in this hotel in June. We had constant issues with not being able to access our room with the card key. We missed one trip we had planned to make because of it. The worst part was being locked out of our room up to nearly 1.00am one night as the staff said the batteries were gone on our door lock and the door could not be opened. We sat in the lobby late at night for nearly two hours. The staff couldnt care less about how concerned we were getting and seemed completely untrained in basic customer care. We would not stay again as its a serious safety risk we feel not being able to access medication or possessions that may be essential in ones hotel room. Also overpriced, the rooms have a depressing feel to them and the corridors smell dank and musty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon