I recently booked a room for this hotel over the phone after trying to contact the hotel on many occasions, I was put through to a premier inn booking line. I had tried to book online but it would only let me add 2 children to my booking, the lady on the phone was polite (on reflection obviously had no knowledge about any hotels she was booking people into unfortunately) and made my booking and i was told to contact the hotel to ammend guests to 3 children. After another 2 days of trying to contact the hotel someone finally answered, i was then informed that this premier inn only allows 2 children per room. As my children are 8, 4 and 7months i do not feel happy with having them in 2 rooms and being separate from my partner, this was after all supposed to be a family break (and i feel this would be a complete nightmare for single parents) I think it is shocking that Premier inn advertise themselves as family friendly!! My booking has now had to be cancelled, although im sure thay would of happily left me misinformed of its small family only policy till we had arrived!! Advice for anyone going to Torquay.... spend the extra few pennies and book at The Grand Hotel, its definately worth it, they will welcome you and your children even if its more than 2!!! Shame on you Premier Inn...Family friendly??!!!! obviously not!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon