We were taken here by an elderly friend and sat outside as it was a lovely day (and we had a little dog with us).We were appalled at the lack of interest in serving us (neither the bar staff nor the restaurant staff thought it was their responsibility). After much walking around, we got menus and ordered drinks, then waited a long time for the drinks. Even longer for the food.
I chose whitebait with a side salad-or at least that was what it was called. The whitebait was cremated and the salad -a small bowl of wilted greenery-was doused with a very vinegary dressing which left a bad taste for the rest of the afternoon. Even our dog, sitting with us outside, was not keen to help me out.
As I said at the outset, life's too short to hang around a seedy place like this for poorly presented food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon