“Food extremely bland”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a meal and was very disappointed. The food was very bland. I like Thai food but this has to be the worst I have had. When I informed the waiter and when we paid the bill neither were interested in our comments. Would no go again and certainly would not recommend

1  Thank Maggie7955

Reviewed July 19, 2013

This is a good place to eat, the food is good, The staff are all really nice , they play relaxing music so the atmosphere is really nice, if you get to sit by the window you can watch the comings and goings in the harbour.

If you get the chance try the Thai pudding that is rice in coconut milk with mango, sorry, can't remember what it is called but I describe it as a hug in a bowl, it is so comforting! What more could you want?

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Had a lovely meal with a group of 7 friends. The staff were incredibly friendly and let us try on all the Thai hats and crowns in the restaurant. Food was excellent and good value. No pressure to leave and we had a great evening

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We only used as take away service but had eaten here a couple of years ago and enjoyed. It was a week night takeaway but we were impressed with the service (long enough to have cooked our meal but not ages). The food was lovely and complimentary prawn crackers.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My first ever visit to a Thai restaurant and I was pleasantly surprised.

To start we had Prawn Crackers with both chilli and peanut sauce then the Thai Star mixed platter all of which was very tasty.

For main I had the Massaman curry which was flavoursome, but not hot like an Indian curry, however I did wonder whether the potatoes were from a tin.

Overall, good value tasty food with excellent service - I suspect if you're a Thai fan it is very good.