Briarfields
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
The Belmont(Torquay)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsb blarge suiteair confirst classan excellent place to stayfresh fruitexcellent accommodationfull englishbreakfast was excellentsmall fridgechoice of cerealstop floorperfect staysea frontbed and breakfastwarm welcomelong weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stayed at the briarfields for a weekend away with my boyfriend, we were very impressed with the standard of customer service, we were late for the last check in at 9pm and were greeted warmly. Very happy with the room, extremely clean and modern with a great sized bathroom and plenty of room to relax, and a comfy bed.
Breakfast was great, choice of cereals, youghurts, and cooked breakfast items including a full English. The food was lovely, great portions and high standard of service.
We got taxi's to the seafront as the walk is about 20 minutes, it is not a steep or rough walk, we were just being lazy!

Overall a fantastic stay, would definitely recommend to anyone looking to stay in Torquay.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My boyfriend took me here for our anniversary. Amazing night away. We had flowers and champagne waiting for us in our room. Lovely couple who run it and couldn’t do enough for us. Will definitely be staying here again. Couldn’t fault a single thing. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Would recommend staying in room 7. Very spacious with a sofa.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2012

In the area for a couple of days on business, lovely couple, fantastic room and superb breakfast.
Free internet/roadband was exceptionally quick, a real bonus.
Will definately be my hotel of choice when in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Hi, I stayed in the Briarfields for just an overnight stay, I will be honest I have stayed in Torquay before and it was not great.

Briarfields, surprised me and delighted me.

The owners were great very friendly, and gave me arange of options for me to eat out. Took them up and enjoyed it throughly and got some discount from the restaurant for staying at the Briarfields.

I generally stay in Torquay twice a year and i think i have found a great base to work from. The room was perfect very clean, very well looke dafter and very well decorated.

this place is better than most hotels, let only B&B's.

thank you Briafields see you again soon.

Room Tip: I had a suite, very good.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Very friendly and welcoming, room modern and spotlessly clean. Good choice of breakfast, hosts couldn't do more for you and always ensure you have everything you need. Town is a 15 minute walk or short taxi drive away. Will definitely visit again!

• Stayed: October 2012