Le Papillon
$98
$76
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

Free cancellation until 06/01
$67
$212
$126
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

Free cancellation until 06/02
$93
$84
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

The Marstan(Torquay)
Free cancellation until 05/27
$103
$98
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Yardley Manor Hotel(Torquay)(Great Value!)
$65
The Imperial Torquay(Torquay)
Free cancellation until 06/02
$103
$77
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

All reviewsstayed herecommunal kitchentwin bedded roomnice place to staya stones throwwould stay here againself cateringmin walkenglish rivieradining roomsea fronthostelcabinsinklandladyxx
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Really happy I chose the le papillon it was clean , Freindly and qwirky big fan!!!! I would recommend it to anyone who wants to go to Torquay and get the real Torquay experience!! Thank you again le papillon

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Although I stayed here in the off season with only two other residents, I had one of the best stays I've ever had in a hostel. I feel bad even calling it a hostel. A brilliant kitchen and outdoors area, great beds, showers and common areas. I had the most relaxing four nights at Le Papillon, made all the more comfortable by wonderful owner Marga. I will happily book again should I visit Torquay in the future!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We arrived on my stag party 17 of us , the hostel is in a perfect place 5 minutes walk from the town and pubs and clubs . When we arrived the staff are really friendly the rooms we spotless and very well placed for large groups , Marga the lady that owns it was amazing and very helpful , all in all this is a great place to stay and would recommend it to anyone from couples to large parties , very cheap bit better than some hotels I have stayed in , thanks to Marga for making our stay great ...
Regards

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Love talking with the owner, tho Id not come for the owner she really made my trip more delightful.. Clean and felt like home. Can't wait to come back! I've stayed in a lot of Hostels and this one has been the best yet:)

• Stayed: September 2012
Marga C, Owner at Le Papillon, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Hi JA I am glad that you had a good time and thanks for your great feedback I look forward to welcome you again best regards Marga
l

Reviewed August 25, 2013

wish to thank the owner of the le papillon for helping my wife with her needs my wife is disabled and in wheelchair the owner went out of her way to help us, as for the our stay it was great clean rooms and she was there if we needed help so well done le papillon we will be coming back to stay in the near future good luck to you and thankyou form me and my wife

yours peter and leah mepstead stayed 24th aug 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi Leah and Peter thank you for a lovely feedback I hope to see you again Until than all the best kind regards Marga