“Great meal”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Multi award wining Thai cuisine
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Loved the whole experience, well done! Service was prompt and polite, food was excellent. Ambience was very good. Had a great time, unlike the experience next door at Barbican Steak House, pathetic service there. Come here every time!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Ate here with 2 of my sons on a visit to see one of them at the local Uni.
The food was good with a decent choice on the menu and a couple of interesting specials. To be fair I found my choice of Beef a little bland although it was labelled as 1 Chilli strength, the other 2 meals offered a much better experience with a decent kick to both.
The Fish Cake starter was ok as was the Street Noodle/Soup starter.
Service was pleasant enough but without ever being really courteous or friendly, overall the restaurant provides a good night out but if it is genuinely the best ThI restaurant in Devon then the competition needs to up it's game as I have eaten similar/better in other towns and cities around the UK.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

After being previously disappointed with my meal a year or so ago, I returned to give the Thai House another go. I was really pleased.... I really enjoyed my meal. I chose one of the chefs specials and it was delicious. I stole some of my partners dishes and loved those too! The restauarnt was very busy but the waiting staff were still attentive and very friendly. I will definitely be back soon and I think I will put my bad experience down to picking the wrong thing!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We have been going to the Thai House for about 8 years and I can honestly say we've never been disappointed. The food is fresh, good quality, and delicious. The atmosphere is always warm and welcoming and the service impeccable. You won't find better Thai food anywhere!!!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Me and my husband have just had a meal at this restaurant, and I can honestly say that it was one of the best meals I've ever had. I can't fault the food at all! Really really nice. Prawn crackers were lovely, prawn noodles were delicious, the chicken satai sauce had a slight taste of coconut with some peanuts (really lovely sauce!). My husband said that chicken green curry was the best thai curry he's ever had! It was quite a small area downstairs though, and table layout could be a bit better, but who cares when the food is that nice! People kept coming in all the time to have a meal or a takeaway, and it seemed like they had some regular customers. They do have tables upstairs as well, so it might be a bit more spacious there. We will definitely have a meal at the restaurant again, and I would recommend it to everyone.