“Really enjoyed my meal” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Thai House
Ranked #68 of 702 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Multi award wining Thai cuisine
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Really enjoyed my meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

After being previously disappointed with my meal a year or so ago, I returned to give the Thai House another go. I was really pleased.... I really enjoyed my meal. I chose one of the chefs specials and it was delicious. I stole some of my partners dishes and loved those too! The restauarnt was very busy but the waiting staff were still attentive and very friendly. I will definitely be back soon and I think I will put my bad experience down to picking the wrong thing!

Plymouth
“Superb Thai Resaurant, never lets us down!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

We have been going to the Thai House for about 8 years and I can honestly say we've never been disappointed. The food is fresh, good quality, and delicious. The atmosphere is always warm and welcoming and the service impeccable. You won't find better Thai food anywhere!!!

Plymouth, United Kingdom
“One of the best meals I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

Me and my husband have just had a meal at this restaurant, and I can honestly say that it was one of the best meals I've ever had. I can't fault the food at all! Really really nice. Prawn crackers were lovely, prawn noodles were delicious, the chicken satai sauce had a slight taste of coconut with some peanuts (really lovely sauce!). My husband said that chicken green curry was the best thai curry he's ever had! It was quite a small area downstairs though, and table layout could be a bit better, but who cares when the food is that nice! People kept coming in all the time to have a meal or a takeaway, and it seemed like they had some regular customers. They do have tables upstairs as well, so it might be a bit more spacious there. We will definitely have a meal at the restaurant again, and I would recommend it to everyone.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Very could - could use more local fish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

Extremly good food, however if I could say one bad thing about them it would be that they could use more local fish - they only have one locally caught fish meal on the menu..... It's Plymouth!!

“Best Thai in plymouth”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Had a little taste of Thailand at this place..

The menu had a lot to choose from, yellow curry was exceptional with perfect amount of spice (you can have it to your preference) however was slightly disappointed with the sea food hot (could have had more flavor) the noodles were delicious with a hint of nut. Arguably the best Thai in Plymouth! Most places are quite greasy..

The service was top notch, always ready to help. I loved all the little details like the napkins, the thing to keep your plates hot and the decor.. However the bell by the door was slightly irritating and being a table of two and seated I between two loud tables was a bit over powering..

Overall I was very please and will be happy to go again, but will ask for a better seat, upstairs perhaps :)