“Authentic”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Multi award wining Thai cuisine
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

This is my favourite Thai in the uk! Because the food is cooked by genuine Thai chef and the service is outstanding! Wonderful place.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Ditto re the review below! The first thing I said when I left the restaurant was 'that is the best green curry I have had outside of Thailand'.

The decor is slightly kitsch but who cares when the food is this good and all for a very reasonable price. Service was also excellent - when I enquired about the house wine the owner went to the trouble of writing down the name and address of the wine warehouse where he had bought it.

Do go to this restaurant - you won't regret it!

1  Thank Topaz77
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This is a great restaurant. My parents are regulars and they took me when I was visiting them with friends from London. We had a fantastic meal. My friends visit Thailand regularly and they said that was the best Thai foosd they have eaten outside of Thailand. Yellow seafood curry was the dish of the night for me! In fact all of the seafood was amazing. I can highly reccomend this place.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Food was great, nothing wrong with the service. A little pricey but worth it if you appreciate good thai food.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

My husband and I had dinner at this restaurant as we were in Plymouth for the weekend and he had wanted to go there since being at University in Plymouth all those years ago.

It looks as if it's set up in someones living room. In a good way! Cosy and relaxed. The staff were so friendly and as for the food... Well, it was amazing. So, so tasty!! My husband actually said it's one of the best Thai restaurants that he has ever been to. It was fantastic!

Would love to go again!! Yummers.