2,549 results
All reviews fishbone restaurant two double beds road works city centre modern hotel derriford hospital rooms are large air con free parking plenty of parking good size hotel restaurant would stay again excellent hotel buffet style business trip biscuits
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2018

Very nice hotel if a little expensive breakfast plates cold and the actual meal was not hot and we were down very early the fresh fruit minimal could do more fruit! The vehicle registration difficult to remember, needs larger reminders of what to do!!!

Room tip: A/C rather noisy at
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Janice C, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Thank you for your recent review.
I am disappointed to learn of the issues you encountered whilst staying with us. We pride ourselves on having a team with excellent customer service, therefore I apologize that on this occasion we have not met those standards. Your comments are taken very seriously; I have passed them on to our Food and Beverage Manager and our Head Chef for them to assess the issues you encountered during your stay, I hope you will consider staying with Future Inn Plymouth again so that we can demonstrate the high level of service we strive to achieve.Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed October 18, 2018

The hotel was clean, staff were friendly and very efficient. My mother and I ate in the restaurant and the food was lovely and they were very accommodating with my mother who is 93. We stayed for a weekend and the experience was very good and my mother thought it was a lovely place to stay.

Thank you for your review of your recent stay.
I am very pleased to hear that we have met all of your expectations. I would like to thank you for your feedback which is invaluable to us, to ensure we always offer a high standard of customer service. Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you any your mum back again very soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed October 16, 2018

Excellent all over room very clean and very handy for the left. We only had breakfast which was first class unable to try evening meal this time was out and away with family. Parking very good staff excellent will stop again

Date of stay: September 2018

Thank you for your review of your recent stay.
I would like to thank you for your feedback which is invaluable to us, to ensure we always offer a high standard of customer service. I have passed your comments on to all departments. Congratulations on the birth of your new grandchild, they are such a pleasure. Thank you for choosing Future Inns, We shall look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

My 3 children and I stayed 2 nights bed and breakfast here and had a great time. We booked a family room with 2 queen size beds and the room and ensuite were really spacious, the beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean and well stocked. We had a problem with the tv which the receptionist Nicky did everything possible to sort - which she did, and all the staff seemed friendly. Breakfast had plenty of anything you could really want until 10am, loads of easy well lit parking, and check out time was by 12 so no need to feel rushed.
Hotel was 10 - 15 minute drive to the Pavillions and The Hoe. Just to warn anyone that if you’re driving to hotel from the city centre or from East of Plymouth, as you get about half a mile away from the hotel on the carriageway towards the hospital, and you’re sat nav is warning you to turn right, the right hand lane to turn into the hotel at traffic lights seems really long but you need to move over promptly as there is paving/bollards stopping you moving over later when you realise you need to take this turning!! (Or maybe that’s just me!)
Would not hesitate in recommending this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Janice C, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Thank you for your review of your recent stay.
I would like to thank you for your feedback which is invaluable to us, to ensure we always offer a high standard of customer service. I have passed your comments on to all departments, and especially to Nicky for helping with your TV, she is so pleased that you have given her a special mention, thank you for passing on your tips about how to find us, Thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Very modern hotel with staff who could not have been more helpful. Excellent location with lots of parking. Ideal for sightseeing in that area with particular reference to Dartmoor. Restaurant very good with a good choice of dishes and all very reasonably priced. Would definitely use this hotel again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review of your recent stay.
I am very pleased to hear that we met all your expectations, and our location suited your needs. I would like to thank you for your feedback which is invaluable to us, to ensure we always offer a high standard of customer service. Thank you for your kind comments and thank you for choosing Future Inns, I do hope we can look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Don’t forget to BOOK DIRECT ahead of your next stay for GREAT SAVINGS on the Future Inns website or give us a call on 01752 701000.