“GREAT QUALITY AT BUDGET PRICE”

Future Inn Plymouth
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Plymouth
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
“GREAT QUALITY AT BUDGET PRICE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2011

Stayed here loads of times. On the plus side: free parking, free internet, huge comfortable rooms, nice beds, staff. On the minus side: breakfast not terribly good, location for Plymouth centre not brilliant but loads of taxis and good bus service make it easy enough. Restaurant is OK but i generally either eat out or sometimes pop over to M&S. If I'm on my own I do eat in though. Don;t let these criticisms put you off though. It's a really good place to stay.

Room Tip: They are all good, not often you can say that.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
PlymouthManager, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, December 9, 2011
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay here at Future Inn Plymouth. Future Inns do pride ourselves at having competitive prices and high standards.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Future Inn Plymouth very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (268)
Appleton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2011

Stayed here lots of time and although its a little out of town, this hotel represents great value. Rooms are spacious and have queen size beds. Hotel is clean in all areas and has free parking, the only slight criticism I'd have is an occasional slow provision of food at the breakfast buffet, otherwise, I'd recommend this as a great value for money hotel.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review for you recent stay here at Future Inn Plymouth. I am pleased to hear that your stay was upto the usual standard that we at Future Inns pride ourselves upon.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Future Inns in the near future.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2011

This hotel is a couple of miles outside the centre of Plymouth, but well worth the possible inconvenience of a cab ride if you need to get there for what you save against inferior but more expensive City Centre hotels. I have stayed 3 times in the last month and on each occasion the rooms have been spotless and quiet. The rooms are also decorated to a very high standard (well beyond what I would expect for the price). The staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is very good too. I have eaten dinner in the restuarant once and again found it to be good value, wholesome food. The only gripe I would have about the hotel is the fact that there are shower curtains rather than a glass protector . Can I be the only person that shower curtains want to glue themselves to?! Putting that personal view aside this would definitely be my hotel of choice in the Plymouth area.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for you recent review regarding your stay at Future Inn Plymouth. I am pleased to hear that rooms have not disaapointed you that that the staff are friendly and helpful. I am also pleased to hear that you expereiences in the restaurant have been upto to the standard that we expect.

I have passed on all your feed back to the Heads of Department for them to pass on to all the staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
hereford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2011

Could not fault this hotel, stayed here 4 years ago and most recently last night, pleased to say that their standards are still as high now. All the staff were friendly, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The hotel is spotlessly clean, spacious communal areas and rooms, very comfy beds and really good food and all at extremely reasonable prices - I may move in!!!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay here at Future Inn Plymouth. I am pleased to hear that the standard has not dropped. I have passed on your comments to all the Heads of Department to pass onto their teams.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Future Plymouth very soon.
Liverpool
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2011

We stayed here for 2 nights and had a really nice stay, the rooms are very nice, clean and spacious and we will stay again. The only issues we had was with the restaurant, we arrived at the hotel at 7.45pm and booked a table with the restaurant manager for the next available time which he advised was 9pm even though there were tables empty? We sat in the bar and at 9.10pm we were still waiting ... at 9.25pm we finally caught his attention as he seemed to spend his time in the kitchen, he advised we could of just sat down at 9pm (in any restaurant we have eaten in you wait to be seated you don't just sit down at any table?!) the food came out quite quickly and was ok, however when we asked for a dessert we were told the kitchen was shut!! The only other problem was the shower wasn't very hot and the sealant around the bath/shower could be updated as slightly mouldy.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank CharlotteLaura_13
Thank you for your review of your recent stay here at Future Inn Plymouth. I am pleased to hear that your room was upto the usual standard that we here at future Inns pride ourselves upon and that you would stay here again.

I am however disappointed to hear that your restaurant expereience was not upto the standard that we expect. I have passed on your comments to the Food and Beverage Manager who is currently looking into the issues you have raised.

I would also like to inform you that the sealant around the bath/shower area is currently being replaced in all the bedrooms.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Future Inns in the near future.
Isle of Portland, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2011

Stayed here for one night whist at a conference, found the room very clean and the food in the resturant ok no fried eggs for breakfast?

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank oldguysruleportland
PlymouthManager, Front Office Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, November 11, 2011
Thank you for your recent review from your stay at Future Inn Plymouth. I am pleased to hear that you found the room to be very clean and the restaurant was ok. I have passed your feedback onto the Food and Beverage Manager and Kitchen Manager regarding the breakfast. I would like to inform you that we do have a selection of eggs available to order and there should be a sign to inform you of this. I can only appologise that this was not the case during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

Good size rooms and great value, great parking, friendly staff and tasty breakfast only thing letting this hotel down is poor housekeeping both our beds had a wide selection of hairs and the bathroom needed a good detail clean / refresh as some black mold in bath / shower area.

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank TravellerFox007
PlymouthManager, Housekeeping Manager at Future Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, November 11, 2011
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay here at Future Inn Plymouth. I am pleased to hear that the room was of a good size and great value. I am also pleased that you found the staff to be friendly and i will pass this on to the department managers to relay to all their staff.

I am however disappointed to hear that you found the housekeeping to be poor and I will be looking into this issue as this is not a usual occurence here at Future Inns.

I would like to inform you that the sealent around the bath/shower area is currently being replaced in all the hotel rooms.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.