“great fish and chips”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2014

food was cooked to order and was glorious,you can use the takeaway or the restaurant, we tried the takeaway which lets you sit at their tables and it was outstanding value

Write a ReviewReviews (1,499)

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We were a group of 6 adults and 5 children without a booking, and the tables were put together for us all, gift packs for the children , drawing on the paper table covers. The fish was delicious, we all really enjoyed every bit, the scallops just melted in the mouth the batter was so light and crisp, the children's meal's were great too, with ice cream for pudding. The waiters and waitresses were very cheerful and helpful, all in all a very good late lunch enjoyed by everyone.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I had walked past this restaurant many times and had dismissed it as just a fish and chip shop with seating. The exterior does not convey the right message to me. Having been persuaded by my wife to try it I did so with considerable doubts. After entering the rather unassuming door we were immediately greeted and invited to sit on comfortable chairs. To my surprise we were very quickly shown to a clean table and given a menu. There was ample choice. I had fish and chips with mushy peas and they were the best I had for many years. For me the menu food and service were perfect. I just felt that the exterior and the atmosphere could be improved. Without a doubt I will be a regular visitor in future. Overall it was "Excellent"

Reviewed February 22, 2014

As good fish and chips as you'll get. Menu includes oysters cockles cider nice wine so you can make an occasion of it. Nice vibe too

Reviewed February 21, 2014

First good Gluten Free Fish and chips in 10 years. Literally unbelievable. Long time since I have had this traditional British favourite, I cant recall them ever tasting so good. Nice atmosphere and chef / owner took time to chat. Top man!

Been to Rockfish? Share your experiences!