“Nice little Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We visited on a bleak Thursday evening in the middle of a cold spell in January. Given the time of year and weather conditions it was surprisingly busy. Food was nice and all four of us were delighted with our meals. Would certainly try again if we were in the area and would be confident that we would experience another pleasant meal.

1  Thank Ballyvick

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Cosy and authentic Italian. Busy as expected for a Saturday night, tables maybe a little close to each other. The food was perfect, my boyfriend and I loved everything on the menu! Brilliant value for money, generous portions, we'll definitely be visiting again!

1  Thank emma c
Reviewed February 8, 2013

My girlfriend and I went and thoroughly enjoyed the whole evening, from start to finish. The staff we're extremely friendly and their service was great.

Food was amazing, and for the dish size it was well worth the value.

For those who say it took so long to get seated, I would advise to book in advance next time. Glad we did, as the place got busier as the night went on.

1  Thank AllezBraddo
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I ate in a group of four. It was extremely busy but a table was found after twenty minutes. The staff were very friendly and attentive despite the hectic pace necessary to deal with so many diners. I judge Italian restaurants by their Antipasto and mine was very disappointing. A meagre choice of meats, no cheese and a small sprig of lettuce. My thin crust Four Seasons pizza was so tough that I couldn't cut it with the knife supplied and had to tear it and eat with my fingers. It was difficult to distinguish between the ‘four seasons’ as the quarters seemed very similar. My three companions generally enjoyed their dishes although the Cajun dish was too spicy and most was left. My wife's chicken stir fry was somewhat bland. The House Red wine was excellent although the rest of the wine list was expensive.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Me and my friend came here last night as we fancied a relaxin meal while we had a good catch up. We were very happy that we got a table straight away. The food was amazing and filled us right up. The only thing I will mention is the servers were watching us like hawks and as soon as we put our cutlery down they were clearing our plates. This made us feel very rushed. But overall it is a lovely place to dine.

1  Thank Chanelle89