“Best Value in Town”

Leandra
Ranked #30 of 752 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lovely medium sized restaurant on the western side of Plymouth's large retail centre. Good quality varied Greek food. Largely family setting but convivial atmosphere. Easily on a par with several other Plymouth listed restaurants including three close by. Easily worth an entry. Well represented on Google and reviewed elsewhere.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have come to this retaurant many times over the years, both as a couple and as a family, and it always offers great value for money if you order from the set three-course menu. There is plenty to choose from and it offers delicious food at a great price.

Also staff are always very polite. Will be going again soon.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We went for a family lunch following my sons graduation. My wife and I are quite committed grecophiles and went expecting at least a little bit of authenticity and atmosphere. Should have realised I suppose when the person I spoke to on the phone kept calling me 'My darlin''. Any way we decided to go for it, when we arrived not a Greek looking person in sight, no Greek music and only about a quarter of the menu was Greek food. We decided to press on with the order, the service was very good, the food well cooked and the prices reasonable. But it was the first time I had ever had moussaka with roast potatos, carrots, broccoli and gravy. All in all a good place for some nosh but nothing really very Greek about it..

Reviewed November 2, 2012

This is the second time i have been to the Leandra restaurant and i was not disappointed, the meal was every bit as good as the first time i went.
We had the set 3 course menu, very reasonably priced, and this had lots of choices.
The food was fresh, well presented and very tasty!! the vegetables were fresh and cooked to perfection and they do not skimp on portions either.
The staff were very helpful and helped to make our evening out a very good one.
I highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Out shopping and decided to pop in for a lunchtime meal. It was busy (Sunday lunch) when we got there and were told the wait was about 30 mins, 10 mins later we were seated, I had the chilli burger and my wife the roast lamb, excellent food and great service. Waitress was very attentive and nothing was too much trouble. I highly reccomend this restaurant. never had a bad meal there and always had good service.

Would we go again you bet we would.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Lovely place, staff v polite and fantastic value for money. Went on a Friday had the 3 course set menu. Loads of choice and big portions!!
Bit cramped and close to next table so will request window seat next time.