“Great food, 3 restaurants in one building.”
Review of Noodle Lounge

Noodle Lounge
Ranked #90 of 752 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Noodle Lounge provides you with traditional Cantonese cuisine in our simple and comfortable environment. Using fresh local ingredients and homemade sauces coupled with the skills of our authentic Cantonese chef, you are guaranteed to enjoy the most delicious meals at a reasonable price!
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

We ate here in November 2012. We ordered based on the recommendations of the waitress and were very satisfied with the results. The food was very tasty, well presented and appropriately priced. The athmosphere was one suited to the theme, quite energetic and allowed for private conversation. Would be a good venue for a date, get together or work do. There are 3 similarly themed restaurants in this building, all new and very well presented. Very clean and friendly, I definately recommend the experience.

13  Thank EdWinchester

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have eaten here dozens of times and the place has never let me down. Clean, fresh flavoured cantonese food in a delightful informal setting with fantastic service. Best of all, they are not afraid to use decent amounts of chilli!
This is not fine dining - there are no table cloths, it's wooden disposable chopsticks and you have probably seen everything on the menu before. Don't be put off though, the flavours are heavenly and the service you receive is second-to-none. If you're unsure or undecided as to what to order, let the staff decide/recommend - they're rarely wrong!

5  Thank Eggn0g
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Following a recommend, my wife and I ate last night here. What an unexpected and great experience.

Super food, excellent service and an owner who really cares about his customers. We shall be returning soon.

5  Thank peterthelight
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I've always liked Chinese food but since eating at Plymouth's Noodle Lounge, I just can't get excited by any of my local takeaways or restaurants - at any price. We don't get to Plymouth that often but when visiting friends there, this is our most important stop of the trip. I can't really single out one dish, we tend to say to the owner, 'feed us' and he does. However, the chilli squid melts in the mouth.
I've recommended the restaurant to several friends and without exception, they've thanked me afterwards.
Not the most luxurious surroundings - it's a bit like eating in a very clean cafeteria - but the food is to die for. Love the place, absolutely love the place.

6  Thank Roger M
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Don't be put off by having to climb to the second floor (there is a lift available) as this is well worth the climb. Authentic Chinese dishes beautifully cooked by Michael and served by enthusiastic and friendly waitresses.
My son discovered the noodle bar 2 years ago and we are regulars when in Plymouth.
Have recomended it to lots of friends and none have been disappointed.
Everything is cooked as you wait and is super fresh.
Great menu allows you to experiment with new experiences in Chinese Cuisine.
Don't miss it!! It opens all day but closes fairly early at about 8 p.m. for last orders.

9  Thank Kingcole315948