“Home cooked food”

Ranked #16 of 760 Restaurants in Plymouth
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We usually go for a breakfast before a long walk. The food takes a while to arrive, I usually order a large coffee to drink while it is cooking, so the time goes quiet quickly. But the wait is worth it as the food is freshly cooked to order

1  Thank susanallan

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have had breakfast here a good few times now, and everytime I enjoy it. They have a good choice for breakfast; fry-ups, vegetarian, yoghurt, pancakes and baguels etc. I had the cereal with yoghurt and fruit. You can request the type of fruit if your fussy like me ;0) You also get a bowl of yoghurt to go with the fruit, and also a bowl of what looked like Alpen cereal.

They do also have a lunch time menu ( I do remember seeing paninis), but I have not tried this yet. There is also a selection of cakes and snacks at the till area.

There is a lot of seating, nicely spaced out. They have tables and chairs, and also some comfy leather seats. There is highchairs for children also.

Has a large choice on drinks; tea, coffee, hot chocolate, water, fruit juices and milkshakes etc. If you do order a milkshake, just to let you know that they make theres with ice-cream. You can request no ice-cream and just to have the milk.

Also has on site toilets.

1  Thank Jenine_Plym0uth
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We often visit Monty's for brealfast when we have a day in Plymouth. Really good selection, I always have scrambled egg and smoked salmon. Great coffee, pleasant surrounding and nice staff.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great place, try the eggybread and bacon sandwich with extra mushrooms. I'm drooling just writing about it.

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

I always visit Monty's when I'm in Plymouth - the breakfasts are always so good, the crab sandwich is the best in the city, and the service is so kind. I'll be back!