“Good” 4 of 5 bubbles

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

I really love fish so this was brilliant for me one of my birthday treats £12.75 for an adult to get in which isn't bad at all good access for people in a wheel chair
My only faults where I got dripped on think one of the tanks where leaking through the roof which did worry me abut but then I've got a imagination that goes wild
Also I was talking to the staff about there string ray and the man wasn't overly sure what he was on about not knowing a lot about them and getting abit annoyed I knew more than him!
Kids would love this and I was so glad I found nemo

• Polish first
Ilfracombe, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Best Aquarium in the UK”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Brilliant experience - felt at times we were in with the fish - lots of different species and information. Great place for children 5 & over, not the place for small toddlers.

Woolacombe, null, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good family day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Easy to walk around with lots to see. Quite expensive but free admission for year of receipt makes it worth while if living locally. Good soft play and cafe. Not a great deal of information but lots to see.

Coventry, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Not the best aquarium I've been too...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

A 5 out of 10 as far as aquariums are concerned, not great and not cheap. Good gift shop though which is always a bonus!!

Visited July 2012
Falmouth, United Kingdom
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great day out for all”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very easy to find your way around this aquarium as without getting lost. Talks and events daily make it interesting for children and adults alike. Each floor has staff on hand to help answer questions and very easy access for wheelchair users. There is a large pay and display car park near by which is a bonus. The barbican area, where the aquarium is based, is in my opinion, the best area of Plymouth and well worth a look around.