“Getting expansive”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Newton Abbot, United Kingdom
“Getting expansive”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Been about five time now but was shocked this time at the cost for our visit this Friday 18/10/2013 3 x meal and 2 x half coke and 1 x large coke which came to £52.47 some of the means were luke warm and was planing to go there for our Xmas party but may now look as we're.

• Visited October 2013

San Gwann, Malta
“So much food!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Best evening I've had in Plymouth in so long. As a (fussy) vegetarian, I struggle to find anything I want to eat on menus. But here, it's so easy! Everything says on it if it's vegetarian AND all the ingredients, so I know what has mushrooms in. Why has it taken me so long to find this place??? I will be going back, but I'll wait till I'm really hungry, because I had three plates of desert last time :D

Visited September 2013
Liverpool
“Very Busy Great Selection Good Staff”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This place was very busy when I rolled up at 6 pm. I was alone as I was on business in Plymouth. The food was hot and tasty and constantly being replenished. The selection of food was really varied and was of good quality. The staff were pleasant and helpful.

It hits the mark in every aspect and I can understand why it is so popular.

I will certainly return.

• Visited October 2013
“Noisy. Rude.”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

This place Is for family's its loud, full, hot. The tables are squished together. The staff will snatch your food if your not careful they are all rude I dis not see an exception and have been several times. And as far as buffets go its not that cheap. Id avoid this place.

• Visited September 2013
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Nice place for buffet food”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We have visited this restaurant on a number of occasions and we have always found the staff polite and helpful. The quality and the selection of food available is prepared and very fresh for buffet type restaurant. All of the food is rotated to keep the warming process to a minimum and fresh food is always available and the cook to order is fantastic.

• Visited August 2013