“Perfect for Plymouth”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Plymouth
Brittany Guest House
Ranked #36 of 79 Plymouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I Stayed for two nights it was a perfect B&B with great Breakfast, The Place was very clean and my room was fantastic. Very helpful staff and really friendly. Very close to the hoe and city centre is a short walk

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank MickMac66
gibsongirl123, Owner at Brittany Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us at the 'Brittany'. If you are ever in Plymouth again you will be most welcome.
Kind Regards Janet & John

There are newer reviews for Brittany Guest House

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We have just returned home after booking in to this hotel to stay the night as we had a concert to attend at the Theatre Royal. This proved to be an ideal location for the theatre and we were truly pleased with the friendliness and very comfortable accommodation. My husband had booked a room on the ground floor (I believe just the one) which I was in need of. The room was modern with all the little attention to detail that was required, with an adequate en-suite shower room. The breakfast was quite the best I have eaten, and I am fussy, but all the ingredients were of good quality and beautifully cooked and presented. The best value for money we have stayed in, and we are quite seasoned B & B guests. Many thanks Janet & John. Dianne and Alan, Exmouth.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank diandalan
gibsongirl123, Owner at Brittany Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thank you Dianne & Alan for taking the time to leave such a lovely detailed review of your stay with us here at 'The Brittany'. If you are ever in the Plymouth area again you will be most welcome in our home. Kind Regards from Janet & John

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Stayed for one night at this bed and breakfast. Our double en suite room was very clean and spacious. The excellent breakfast was served in the large dining room, there was plenty of choice. Free parking was available on site. The B& B is ideally situated for all that Plymouth has to offer!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
gibsongirl123, Owner at Brittany Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our Guest House. We are so glad you enjoyed being at the 'Brittany'. See you both sometime in the future.

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Just spent a lovely weekend here.
Booked by phone which was taken on trust, although I did have my card in my hand ready. Approx arrival time agreed. No prob's.
Cheery welcome and parking options explained & sorted.
Our room was one of their smaller doubles but still had «en-suite» & all one could need.
Breakfast was superb both standard & veggie with quality ingredients not those cheap sausages some places use!
Proprietors were always cheerful and helpful. So we'll definitely be back next time we're in area.
It's our new Favourite!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
gibsongirl123, Owner at Brittany Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely, detailed review of your stay at our Guest House. If you are ever in the Plymouth area again you will be most welcome in our home.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is my fifth visit to this excellent Guest House. I always try to book whenever I am staying in Plymouth but you have to be quick, it gets very booked up. There is a good reason for this. The Brittany is warm and welcoming, very clean, the rooms are of a high standard with comfortable beds (some 5' king size) and the breakfasts are second to none. I have reviewed this accommodation in the past but such is the continuous high standard I felt I must comment that the owners are to be commended for their hard work and attention to detail. Do not hesitate to book this Guest House if you are seeking excellent accommodation in a very central location,a couple of minutes to the sea front, 5 minutes to the City Centre and a 10 - 15 minute walk to the barbican depending which way you walk. The University (where I sometimes work) is also an easy walk.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jane R
gibsongirl123, Owner at Brittany Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our Guest House for a second time. We do our very best to maintain a high standard of accommodation. You know you are always welcome in our home.
From

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Spent two nights here, what a lovely B&B, had a friendly welcome, breakfast was excellent, ample choice, cooked breakfast hot and tasty, room was spacious and very clean. Would recommend to anyone wanting a comfortable stay. The location is excellent only a short walk to all attractions.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pmshelley
gibsongirl123, Owner at Brittany Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Tripadvisor website. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and you will always be welcome in the future.
janet & John

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Not often that I'd rate anywhere as 5 star, but Janet & John's B&B in Plymouth deserves no less. Clean, comfortable rooms, exceptional welcome, excellent breakfast - great value too. Nice touches includes a dish of sweets in reception, books & DVDs to borrow, bottled water + biscuits in the room in addition to tea-making facilities & decent shower gel. Within walking distance of the Hoe and city centre areas. This week's stay was my 2nd this year and I look forward to my next visit. Thanks guys. :)

Room Tip: The higher up rooms are quiter, but ask Janet & John for a quiet room if you need one and they u...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
gibsongirl123, Owner at Brittany Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. It's lovely when a guest gives such good feedback. You are always welcome in our home.