We chose this Hotel as it was close to relatives we were visiting, so we know the area well. On this visit we were very surprised at its reasonably close proximity to the Barbican, with its lovely little shops and restaurants. This area is getting completely updated and attractions are being added so this was a real bonus. The service in this B&B is very good and the room, though at the back of the hotel, was very nicely decorated and of good proportions. The bathroom was very small but nonetheless adequate for our needs, although there was a slight smell probably from the drainage. This persisted throughout our stay but the bathroom was cleaned well and fresh towels provided daily if required. The TV was rather small and as it was wall mounted, sometimes difficult to see at a distance. An extra chair would have made, watching TV better as there was only one armchair in the room. Breakfast was of good quality but I did feel that more fruit would have been an improvement. The Hotel is close to all attractions on the Hoe and is relatively close to the town centre. We will probably use this Hotel in the future as it was of good value and in such a pleasant location. We also strongly recommend the Thai restaurant on the same road, one of the best we have experienced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the southwest's largest city, the Grosvenor Plymouth is the ideal base for a quality and affordable stay in the historical city of Plymouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Grosvenor Plymouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grosvenor Plymouth Hotel Plymouth
- Grosvenor Hotel Plymouth
- The Grosvenor Hotel Plymouth