Stayed here after seeing glowing reviews on trip advisor and I wasn't disappointed! Perfect location if you are visiting the Plymouth pavilions as its an easy 5 minute at most walk.
I was immediately impressed with the clean and modern decor and the warm and genuine greeting from reception. We stayed in one of the standard double rooms. It was fairly spacious considering it was only a standard room. Very clean and loved the decor and high ceilings! . We had a flat screen tv as well as free wireless which was great! Was very quiet and had a great night sleep!
Breakfast was delicious!! Good choice of hot and cold food and again excellent service!
My only negative, and it's a very small one is you could here some.noise from the upstairs, but was only slight and only heard in the morning so didn't effect sleep, might only be an issue in some rooms, we were in room 17.
All in all a great stay and if I find myself visiting Plymouth pavilions again will definitely stay here !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the southwest's largest city, The Grosvenor Plymouth is the ideal base for a quality and affordable stay in the historical city of Plymouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Grosvenor Plymouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grosvenor Plymouth Hotel Plymouth
- Grosvenor Hotel Plymouth
- The Grosvenor Hotel Plymouth