“Tasty”

Got a photo?
Add it.
W C Rowe Bakery
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Used shop at least twice a week lovely staff clean shop, great food, unfortunately the shop has now closed down which is disappointing

Reviewed February 17, 2012

I am a discerning pasty eater and Rowe's pasties are among my favourite. The pastry is not too thick and the filling very tasy. My recommendation for vegetarians is the wholemeal vegetable pasty

1  Thank juliems
Reviewed March 26, 2011

Not as high quality different or original as it's website lead us to expect. But we did think that it was better than much of the competition locally. Plymouth still needs a really good baker and patisserie. I am still waiting. There would be a market for it.

I think that this listing together with several of the others should be in the shopping/groceries section rather than under a 'restaurants' heading.

1  Thank Jannerbloke
Reviewed March 10, 2011

This is part of a chain of Rowe's bakeries across Devon and Cornwall. In my opinion they probably are the best of the chain bakeries in the South West, offering decent consistently tasty pasties and some good cakes. The Cornish specialities (Hevva cakes, saffron cakes etc) are particularly good. The bakery always looks clean, service is good and overall I feel that this branch offers good value.

5  Thank chammp