“bowling food”
Review of Tenpin

Tenpin
Ranked #12 of 28 Fun & Games in Plymouth
Reviewed March 31, 2013

bowling great .. FOOD if that is what i can call it disgrace. my granddaughter had her birthday treat with her friends and we has a family went my son in law paid a lot of money for bowling and food . so if your thinking of going dont have the burgers a week old stail sandwich would taste better and thats being nice about the burgers..

3  Thank henry s

Reviewed February 19, 2013

just dropped in as a little treat for my 6 year olds birthday 2 adults 2 children one game each £21.99 and that took an hour to complete, lots of slot machines and expensive games and a attraction that needs to be updated and give a more enjoyable experience. Staff were great!!

1  Thank vincesquire
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Went here with my two young children yesterday. There is enough going on to keep the kids entertained with all the little games. They are 2 and 4 and just about kept their interest to finish a game of bowling. However the place is starting to seem a bit tired and in need of repair. The keypad on our lane didn't work properly so not all the letters worked. The rail for small ones to use for their bowling balls was a bit flimsy and didn't work properly. The toilets were full of water on the floor. The place also seems understaffed. It took us a long time waiting to get a game of bowling, despite their being several free lanes, because no one was behind the desk. We also waited a long time to get a drink because for a long time tree was only one member of staff behind the bar. Drinks are overpriced (£3 for a coffee) and we ordered medium size and were given and charged for large. But after the long wait we were glad to get the drink so didn't return it.

4  Thank Brian S
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I need to make something clear, I'm not the biggest fan of smoking but I'm not an unreasonable person either. I really wish this establishment would ensure that people are not stood right in the doorway Whilst enjoying their cigarette. My son loves Bowling but I hate Him saying "hold your breath daddy" breath while we walk through the cloud of smoke, Not ideal for a family Establishment. As for what they do, you can't knock it, bowling, amusements and the bar is reasonably priced too.

1  Thank martin2274
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Tenpin bowling. Well well well how can I describe this thrilling experience. Oh yeah it was a thrilling experience. I really enjoy bowling as a pastime. And this was just perfect for me. The value was reasonable and the food was much to my liking. When playing the alley was in prestine condition. After finishing a game of 2000points. I played in the arcade, which happens to be another past time of mine, when i won some sweets from the game I found that they were still fresh. Well a say game it was a vending machine. To conclude I loved my experience at tenpin. I fact u could say it was a thrilling experience.