“No errors made, ever!”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I'm a regular customer at Zeus and it is by far one of the best restaurants within Plymouth. Customer service is fantastic, smiles all round from all members of staff and the food is second to none. Great prices, great atmosphere and amazing food. Both my girlfriend and I love this restaurant!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Have been to zeus on many many ocasions over the years and for that reason we have always returned, normally 100% satisfaction in every way until the last weekend.As usual we expected a n above average meal. On this ocasion however i thought we visited another restaurant, the roast lamb was extremely bland, the potato`s were tasteless tough cabbage and the only thing hot was the plate, the waitress even ignored me when i asked for a sause.My wife had the same experience with the chicken which was undercooked in the middle.Having confronted the waitress with our complaint we were told the regular chef was on holiday! I wish theyd had advertised that in the window,The next day we both had severe gastro interits.Will never go back until i have a copy of the regular chef`s holiday planner!

1  Thank Rik F
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We always go here whenever we are in Plymouth. It is the best. The staff are excellent so friendly and helpful. And the food is excellent, one of the best restaurants I have ever been to.
It cannot be faulted, there is so much choice on the menu. And a great atmosphere there.
Amazing.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We came to zeus for the first time and judging by the other reviews I was a bit apprehensive, but we couldn't be happier, the service was excellent, good was very good and the prices were very reasonable. The desert was the best desert I've ever had. Will definetly come here again. Couldn't fault it :)

Reviewed September 15, 2013

been to zeus 20 plus times over the years and my wife son his girlfriend and i find the food great,the staff friendly and the service good all round,our sons girlfriend is a vegetarian and loves the veggie food on offer,for me though it has to be surf and turn,a beautifully cooked steak with king prawns in a crisp batter with sweet chilli dip,gorgeous home made chips,fresh garden peas and dilicious mushrooms, im making myself crave just writing this. EXCELLENT VALUE TO.