“good food but Andrew will lose customers”
Review of Zeus

Zeus
Ranked #61 of 727 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“good food but Andrew will lose customers”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My parents and I love the food at Zeus and despite my parents regularly eating there on one occassion they had a meal and were given the bill my Father trusted that the bill was correct and was given the bredit card slip to sign he signed it left a tip as usual and we left the restaurant my Father went back to the car and me and my mother went in the opposite direction only to be chased by waitress shouting we had underpaid this made my Mother very embarrassed as it seemed we had left the restaurant without paying. We returned to the restaurant and Mum paid the difference but she will now never return to Zeus. I know it is a business but where is the customer service Andrew( owner).

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Janet H

“Very spacious.”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This new place is very airy and wide now plenty of seating people are coming and going and always has soon you come through that door you are shown to your seat, then they let you browse the menu to choose what you want.

1 Thank Peter B
plymouth
“Great food , cheerful efficient staff with a smile , excellent value for money”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Visited 17/11 party of 7 on a busy Saturday night, the service was still up to usual high standard. The staff were attentive , nothing was too much. Everyone enjoyed the food and atmosphere. The Rib eye steak was to die for. Thanks Andy see you all again soon.

• Visited November 2012
Plymouth uk
“Excellent Zeus”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Alays a happy smile to greet you and the place is always clean. The food is fresh and you dont have to wait too long, the prices are also excellent I poppoed in with my sister for lunch and it was excellet. Thank you guys keep up the good work.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank KarenhPlymouthuk
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Very good food”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have been to Zeus on several occasions and have always found the food very nice and staff friendly. The pricing is also very reasonable.

• Visited September 2012