“Pricey for what it is”

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #583 of 754 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I've never had a problem with this Domino's branch - the delivery has always been quick and the pizza hot. The staff are a bit gruff and not the clearest when you phone them up though. Not worth getting a pizza here unless it's buy one get one free. If it costs any more than £7.99 it's a rip off really for what you get, a pizza a bit better than one you could buy in a shop. Pizza Hut (further along Mutley Plain) is equally good and does £6.99 collection any pizza all day every day (although their delivery service is usually slower than Domino's).

11  Thank chammp

Reviewed May 10, 2012

Nothing wrong with their pizzas... They just need to sort their act out!
1. Ordered for delivery... They completely lost our order so our hungry wait was in vain.
2. Thought we would give them another chance (after quite some time had passed) and after taking our address and furnishing us with the delivery offers.... And waiting for an hour... They thought our order was collection!?! After giving our address, order and details again.... The delivery guy called us to ask for our address... Again! Just made themselves look even more incompetant. Our pizza arrived cold. So annoying and so disappointing.

6  Thank CES27
Reviewed February 11, 2012

RUBBISH
I recently called to order a pizza and before I ordered, I asked if it would be possible to get a VAT reciept for my expenses. I was told that this would not be a problem.
When the driver arrived there was no reciept. I was told to call the store by the driver and when I did I was told that the printer was out of ink and that they would post me my reciept in the post.
After waiting for over a week, I decided to go to the store and spoke to a member of staff. After getting no closer to getting my reciept I asked to speak to the manager but he refused to come and see me. Instead he scrawled a hand written 'receipt' on some ripped notepad without any true detail.
I was told that this was the best that they could offer.
When I wrote to their head office to complain, there response said that they would get the manager of the store to call me.
He never did and I still have no receipt.
Further more the pizza was not even hot and tasted like cardboard.
RUBBISH

5  Thank theguildhall83
Reviewed January 27, 2012

rude rude rude,
swore t me never delivered my pizza, head office didnt car do not ever ever buy from here

7  Thank EnglishAdam
Reviewed September 3, 2010

You would expect something better close to the heart of studentland. Poor quality and value despite the frequent deals and offers.

Surprised to find it in a restaurant listing.

5  Thank Jannerbloke