The staff were lovely and although the pub did not look like very much inside, it was still very welcoming. My partner enjoyed his T-bone steak and chocolate brownie and I had the 1kg of mussels and the cheese board. Everything was great, including the Rioja. Unfortunately, I woke up in the middle of the night with stomach cramps and vomiting. I believe it was the mussels (although I have never had a bad reaction to shellfish before). I would still recommend the pub, just stay clear of the mussels.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.