“Very Cute and Homey”

Ranked #3 of 44 Coffee & Tea in Plymouth
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I thought this place was a really nice establishment. It is nestled in a cute barbican back street. I was sad the outdoor seating was closed, but seeing as it was December, it was understandable. My sandwich was very good. The decor was cute, warm and homey. As a student I think prices were a little high. Service was very nice. My server was lovely.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Come to this place and your Heart is melt into this place the food is so good you always go back for more it is worth the while the owners will come and see you and have a talk with you, nothing is too much trouble and also the waitress are so kind as well.

1  Thank Peter B
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I had late breakfast in this gorgeous quaint tea room. The first thing that totally shone out was the exceptional friendliness and attentiveness we experienced by the staff. My husband had the full English breakfast which looked gorgeous and was plenty and I had the most fluffy poached eggs I have ever had. The tea room itself is so quaint and beautifully decorated. We absolutely loved it and will come back on our next visit to Plymouth. We bought one of the cute little cow milk jugs as a souvenir to take home and "A box of cream tea to take home". This place is really a must for everyone visiting Plymouth. It's a bit off the main road but right in the centre of The Barbican. Can't wait to go back there.

1  Thank Bavarian_Cream
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Really nice breakfast here on a Sunday morning, quite small but very quaint and on one of the oldest streets in Plymouth, worth a visit.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Took Sunday breakfast in the Tudor Tea Rooms. Very small and homely and the food was good. Freshly cooked and tasty.
Will definitely go again for a cream tea. They have to prettiest little milk jugs in the shape of cows.

1  Thank Vee50