“great tradional food”

Kapadokya Turkish Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 749 Restaurants in Plymouth
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome and Merhaba to Kapadokya Restaurant Our aim is to offer you, our valued customers, a taste of some of the best cuisine Turkey and the Mediterranean has to offer. Turkish cuisine, originating from the blending of the Asian, European, Middle Eastern and African cultures and evolved under the influence of the Seljuk and Ottoman Cuisines over the centuries, offers thousands of delicious dishes and delicacies. With a wealth of traditional recipes on our menu we combine a variety of meats, fish and vegetarian dishes that promise to satisfy and surprise. All of our dishes are completely homemade by our Turkish chefs using, where possible, only the finest locally sourced ingredients. We hope to provide our diners with a true taste of the best Mediterranean food in Plymouth, in a warm, relaxed and friendly atmosphere all encased in an atmospheric restored 16th century building.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

we went on a Saturday lunch it was really cheap and we had a turkish meze. The food was fresh, delicous and felt like we were in turkey! Service was great and the place was very romantic !must see if you come to plymouth as its bang opposite the elizabethan gardens!

1  Thank nic1102

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Found this restaurant very accommodating with excellent service for a party of 12. Portions were large so excellent value for hungry students.
The food was tasty and as expected. The atmosphere was perfect for the occasion which was our son's 21 st.

1  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This was the very first time we had visited this Restaurant, up a little side street tucked away, but what a lovely surprise very friendly and lovely food and so filling I couldn't eat a pud. but next time I must try one.

1  Thank Susan C
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I visited Shirley valentines after reading the reviews from trip advisor. This was another success in the trip advisor recommendations. My lovely wife and I visited last night Thursday 02 may. We ordered the dip and bread followed by halloumi starters and finished with sea bass and the mixed grill. The food was beautifully presented and the tastes was exceptional. Portions are large but the dishes complemented the menu. The service was first class. I cannot say enough about the place and already planning our next visit.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I first went to this restaurant with my husband, Mum and her partner. We have all experienced plenty of Greek/Turkish/Med food on travels previously, so we wasn't sure how this place would compare given that fact. I have to say, not one of us had a bad meal, we were all in awe of how well the food smelled, tasted and looked. Me and my husband enjoyed it that much, we went back a week later for lunch, which was just as good. The meal portions were huge, the food was presented perfectly and the chef is a credit to himself, it tasted delicious. Whenever we have visitors now, we will always ensure that there is a table booked for us in here.

1  Thank Kayles89-