“'Just Lovely'”
Review of Mayflower

Mayflower
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Plymouth
Mayflower
Ranked #20 of 78 Plymouth B&B and Inns
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“'Just Lovely'”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I've been staying here a few times a year for 2 year now cause I'm a distance learning student at Plymouth University. The place has a great location by the seaside, near the city centre, it's clean, comfy with great breakfast and warm people. Helen and Patrick are open to give you an advice or to go an extra mile for you if you need it. I would recommend Mayflower to anyone planning a trip to Plymouth!! I'm looking forward to staying there again in January.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Accommodation booked for daughter's graduation - great location within walking distance of The Hoe ( also very near to other local sights ). Helen and Patrick made us so welcome - friendly, helpful and most professional. A beautiful guest house full of character. Clean, quiet and relaxing, superb breakfast - would definitely stay again. Thank you both.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Rugby
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I booked a group of cyclists into the Mayflower at short notice and were impressed by Patrick and Helen's helpfulness and welcome. As soon as you walk into the room you know you are in a quality establishment and we weren't disappointed! A great location too, in future I will not stay anywhere else in Plymouth.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We have stayed in plymouth on various occasios,but stopping at the Mayflower has been the best b/b that we have stayed in. Helen and Patrick made us very welome, very frendly and helpfull.We will be back again Thank you janett and derek

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dunedin, New Zealand
Reviewed August 30, 2012

As four friends from New Zealand touring the southern parts, we found the area delightful, no doubt aided by some fantastic weather.
I booked our Mayflower experience from New Zealand and found Patrick's help totally reliable and professional. We all enjoyed the setting and the welcoming atmosphere. This was the best accomodation we experienced during the UK section of our trip.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Warminster, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Yet another short break taken in Plymouth, always plenty to see and do in the local area, this time we stayed at The Mayflower B&B, a shame that we hadn't found this one before. Great hosts, Patrick and Helen were most helpful during our stay, a great location close to Barbican and the shops. We won't spend time looking for other places for our next visit, it's The Mayflower for us. Many thanks.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Milan, Italy
Reviewed July 26, 2012

In June 2012 I spent two weeks in Plymouth. I was there to work, so I did not have much time to visit the city and the surroundings. However, thanks to the very friendly atmosphere created by Helen and Patrick and the perfect location of the Mayflower B&B, I really enjoyed my two-week stay. If (as I hope) I'll have the opportunity to go back to Plymouth for holiday, I will definitely stay at the Mayflower B&B again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business