“Great Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Experience Exmoor - CLOSED

Experience Exmoor
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us on one of our luxury Exmoor Safaris, be inspired by one of our special events, feel the joy of a total wilderness experience on one of our Adventure Days, or let us organise a day full of exciting activities of your choice. You can rely on our knowledge, state-of-the-art equipment and our desire to make your Experience of Exmoor truly unique and unforgettable.
walsall
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I and our 13 year old daughter and her friend thoroughly enjoyed our 'Exmoor Experience' on Monday, 28th October. Neil was very knowledgeable about the area, and his passion for the Exmoor Countryside enhanced the trip. Apart from the stunning scenery, it was wonderful to see sightings of a Stag and his ladies, birds of prey, ponies and Highland cattle. The visit to the lighthouse was absolutely breathtaking - what a unique experience. Thank you very much. We will be back next year for another trip! Highly recommended!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank riddian59

Slough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“exmoor revealed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Thursday 24th October may husband [disabled] and I had the most wonderful experience with Neil and 'Experience Exmoor'. We saw things which we would never have noticed on our own - herds of deer; birds of prey; historical sites and so much more. The half day went so quickly and we were so enthralled that there was no time to enjoy the tea and biscuits Neil had brought along! The trip down to the lighthouse was thrilling [I was glad that I wasn't driving]. I would recommend this company to anybody who wants a friendly but professional experience and thank you Neil for making it possible.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Mary H
Beverley, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Day Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

On 20th Sept, my wife and I joined Neil for a full day Safari on Exmoor. The weather was perfect, what a fantastic day. As well as the scenary we managed to see dozens of exmoor ponies, large groups of red deer and several groups of stags. Lunch at the Bridge Inn Dulverton was perfect. Highly recommended for anybody who wants to explore the area and get close to the wildlife.

Hereford, England, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Superb way to see Exmoor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I enjoyed a trip out with Neil this weekend with my partner and it was simply fantastic - a very knowledgeable local man who navigated us around some incoming cloudy weather to see Foreland Point Lighthouse, Exmoor Ponies and we even saw a magnificent site of 20+ Stags and a Peregrine Falcon! Highly recommended as a superb way to pick up knowledge and view the sites of this magnificent place.

Memphis
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fabulous Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

My wife and I took a trip with Neil to Foreland Point Lighthouse. The whole experience was brilliant. Neil was very knowledgeable and showed us stags, does and Exmoor ponies. The view from the lighthouse was lovely and the hot tea and biscuits was a really nice touch. The trip was one of the short ones - just an hour and a half, but I highly recommend it. We will definitely book a longer trip with Neil another time.

1 Thank SimonMemphis