“Wonderful!”

Description: Cafe & Coffee Bar
Toronto
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My husband and I were recently visiting the area and had dinner 2 evenings at the Greenhouse. We both agreed that our meals here were the best we have ever had in a restaurant, and we have travelled extensively in Canada, US and Europe. I have never been able to finish a meal at a restaurant, and on both evenings I finished everything on my plate, the food is absolutely amazing! The first night I had the salmon and my husband had the chicken, and the 2nd night we both had the lamb. We also noticed that the other diners did not leave anything on their plates either, which to me is a sign of excellent food indeed. Everything on the menu is well planned to cater to all tastes. The servers are very friendly, and seem to really enjoy their job. I HIGHLY recommend that if you are visiting Lynton and Lynmouth, you take the time to have lunch or dinner at the Greenhouse - you will not be disappointed!

1 Thank JAK06

Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
“Definitely reccommend”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Had a lovely meal in very pleasant surroundings,staff were extremely friendly, great location,best to book a table as very popular

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lorraine B
Stockholm, Sweden
“As good as it was said!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Got a recommendation by a local to visit the Greenhouse.
We've seen it before but the premises looked a little bit too much of a breakfast place for us to chose for dinner then. But, following the recommendation, we went to there and we did not get disappointed.

Soup of the day was very tasty. Our son loved the burger and we had the traditional lamb shank which was really gooood! The mint sauce however, was served by side and we send thx to the staff for their consideration. Being non British, I think mint sauce and Xmas cake are some tastes that cannot be obtained if not trained already in younger years...

Our recommendation is - Try the Greenhouse, it's better than most of the places around!

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Visited twice over our weekend stay.
Had lunch outside & both chicken supreme & tuna sandwiches were very enjoyable.
Also a Sunday evening meal. Not too busy so no problem with a table for 6.
A selection of appettisers follwed by rib-eye steak, rack of lamb, 2 pan fried chicked breast, steak burger & veggie burger. All were well received with no complaints, tasty & quite large portions - as were the very nice deserts.
Very good service & friendly, efficicient staff.
At just over £20 per head inc drinks, the Greenhouse is a good choice.

1 Thank saxondean
Ambleside, United Kingdom
“Hot spot”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Called in here for a cappuccino before exploring the area. Took a sip and scalded my tongue because it was so hot! the milk is supposed to be gently steamed, not boiled. I couldn't drink any more because my tongue was so sore, I mentioned it on the way out, not because I was wanting a refund, but so they didn't do it to someone else, and all I got was "we always make it like that, if you don't like it ask for cold milk next time you come in" I can assure you there won't be a next time.

3 Thank Sue M