“What a find”

The Glasshouse Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 25 Restaurants in Lynton
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Cafe & Coffee Bar
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Food was amazing and very reasonably priced.

We ate there twice in 24 hrs!!

I recommend the homemade soup and also the apple and blackberry flapjack! My favourite was the lobster and prawn salad!

I would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Visited just the once,and what a superb find,if staying longer would have dined again.
Clean airy,busy,friendly staff with personality.The food was outstandingly good,as was the service.
Highly recommended,as will return,hopefully next year.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Had a family gathering of cousins,their wives and our last surviving uncle who is 93 years old.Some of us had the Sunday lunch as did myself and my wife while others settled for salads,all day breakfasts etc., and everyone said how much they enjoyed it.Myself and my wife visit quite often and we always find the food is of a very high standard and reasonably priced.This is one of the best places to eat in Lynton as you can see from other reviews and if the locals use it you know it must be good!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

What a little gem, we only ate here on our last night of our break but had we eaten here the 1st night we would have eaten there every night. The feel of the place was warm and inviting, the food was excellent, very tasty and plenty of it. Our waitress( which I'm afraid we never asked her name- Scottish lady) was brilliant, she made us feel extremely welcome and looked after us beautifully. Definitely return again when we are in that area.

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

We ate twice in this restaurant on our recent visit to Lynton .the food was excellent and nicely presented .the special board and dessert board changed daily .