There are not enough stars on Tripadvisor to rate our recent stay in Castle Hill ;-). At the Castle Hill Guest House we found superb hospitality, a beautiful room and excellent breakfasts. The owners have a great eye for detail, which you see everywhere, from the litlle jellybeans as a hidden treat on the bed stand to the very nice, thick and soft toilet paper. We were for the first time in the Lynton area and found it gorgeous. We hiked around a lot and were lucky enough to have great weather as well. If we go back to Lynton, we won't be staying anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lynton is a quaint village situated in the Exmoor National Park. We invite you to stay in our spacious, Victorian Guest House which has clean and comfortable rooms. For added luxury suites are available. It's an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding countryside and is only 50m from the South West Coastal Path. We also now offer beauty treatments in our Salon room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Castle Hill Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hill Guest House Hotel Lynton
- Castle Hill Guest House Lynton, Exmoor National Park