Emma and Alistair really made us feel at home during our stay. Nothing was too much trouble . This was the friendliest and most comfortable place we have ever stayed.. The whole building is spotless and it is very obvious that both of them have put in a lot of effort maintaining very high standards. The little extras like fresh milk being available and a lovely selection of toiletries in the bathroom were most appreciated. The breakfasts were delicious, that says it all. Don't forget to ask for the story behind the jelly beans!
Anyone wishing to stay in Lynton really should contact Castle Hill Guest House first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lynton is a quaint village situated in the Exmoor National Park. We invite you to stay in our spacious, Victorian Guest House which has clean and comfortable rooms. For added luxury suites are available. It's an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding countryside and is only 50m from the South West Coastal Path. We also now offer beauty treatments in our Salon room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Castle Hill Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hill Guest House Hotel Lynton
- Castle Hill Guest House Lynton, Exmoor National Park