“criminally awful!!”

Cliff Top Cafe
Ranked #13 of 26 Restaurants in Lynton
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Refreshments served with a side order of spectacular views across Lynmouth Bay. Our Grade I listed building perched high on the cliff top above the Lynton & Lynmouth Cliff Railway is perhaps the most beautiful location for a Cream Tea in the Westcountry. We also offer a range of freshly prepared sandwiches, homemade cakes, light lunches and vegetarian options to eat in or take away; and of course we do drinks and freshly ground coffee too. To find the cafe use postcode EX35 6HW.
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

It is criminal offence to charge for tap water mandatory licensing conditions provide for the free provision of water to customers we didn't stay !!

2  Thank pwd456
There are newer reviews for Cliff Top Cafe

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Well what can I say, before we went in I should have realised it was going to be an experience ! due to the young girl working there speaking very badly to customers outside before we went in.
We ordered the food and it was wrong so questioned it only to be given a rude reply, my ordere arrived and after 10 minutes I had to ask for My wife's meal which they had completely missed, I guess in fairness they had a new till which they were struggling with but that's no excuse for bad manners to the customers. The food was actually very good and the views superb but wow the young girl working today needs to find another job where she does not have to deal with people

Reviewed August 1, 2013

step off the cliff railway at the top and you are confronted with this sweet little tea room. when we visited, we were just unlucky to be preceeded by a very large group of people, so we had to wait half a hour for a pot of tea. but it was decent when it arrived, just bad timing for us. we were able to enjoy the lovely views whilst we were waiting in the sunshine, so that made it ok.

1  Thank r0ses447
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The small cafe/restaurant offers splendid views, lovely creamed tea and tasty sandwiches and good service.

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Easily the best ploughman's I've had in years. Home made chutney, great quality chase and ham, a fruity and fresh salad. Perfect.